Staying Safe During Liberty Bank Visits
Throughout this pandemic, Liberty Bank has looked to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for guidance on how best to keep Liberty Bank customers and employees safe.
With people now moving about more freely, we’ve instituted some safety protocols in our branches.
If you come in, you’ll notice some changes designed to protect everyone’s health.
- We have established guidance for all our team members on how to protect against transmission of the virus, including handwashing best practices.
- In addition to our regular cleaning, a professional cleaning service performs weekly deep cleanings at each office.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and spray are available to you in all locations.
- Sneeze guards and social distancing tape lines have been installed at all branches.
- We’re limiting the number of people allowed in the branch at any one time. We ask for your patience if you’re asked to wait outside.
- Face coverings are always required for customers and employees inside the bank.
Electronic banking options
We understand if you prefer not to visit a Liberty Bank branch right now. By using our electronic banking options, you can still monitor and manage your accounts remotely and seamlessly.
Liberty offers a full menu of electronic banking options including:
If you have questions about using any of our electronic services, Liberty Bank is here to help. Call for Online Banking Assistance at 1.877.305.8080.