One less errand on your to-do list.
We love it when you stop by, after all that’s why we are here. We just want to make things easier for you. Mobile Deposit lets you deposit checks right through your mobile device. It’s fast, secure, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Here’s how it works:
- If you don't have it already, sign up for Online Banking and keep the PIN you receive. (You can also sign up for Online Banking at a branch or over the phone, if you prefer.)
- Download our Mobile Banking app to an iPhone or Android phone with mobile web access and use your Online Banking PIN to set up your account.
- Sign your name and write the words "Liberty Bank Mobile Deposit Only" on the back of your check.
- Click on the "Deposit" tab at the bottom of the app.
- Select the checking account into which you want to deposit the funds, enter the amount (up to $5,000/day), take a picture of the front and back of the check, and approve the deposit.
- Your funds will be available just as quickly as if you made a deposit in person.
Already have the Liberty mobile app? No further downloads required. Just open your app and click "Deposit" to get started!
A deposit received through the service prior to 5:00 PM (Central Time) on a business day will be credited to the account on the same business day after 8:00 PM (Central Time). A deposit received through the service at or after 5:00 PM (Central Time), on a business day or on a non-business day, will be credited to the account on the following business day after 8:00 PM (Central Time). Deposits are subject to the Liberty Bank Funds Availability Schedule for Checking Accounts and Money Market Accounts. The daily deposit maximum is $2,500. Message and Data Rates May Apply.