Libby™ Online Checking
It shouldn’t cost you money to use your money. That’s why we invented Libby™, the online checking account that puts you in charge of your money 24/7.
- No monthly fee
- Never a minimum balance to maintain
- Just $25 deposit to open
- The latest online and mobile banking services
- 75,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Identity Theft Resolution Service**
With no catches or qualifiers, it’s just what you’d expect from a bank started for and by the community.
* The Libby™ eChecking Account is a non-interest bearing checking account that is to be used for personal, family or household purposes. The account may be opened by 16 or 17 year olds if the ownership is held in joint tenancy with a parent or legal guardian. Minimum balance to open $25. A Liberty Bank Libby™ Visa® Debit Card is issued to each accountholder on the account. No checks are issued or ordered by Liberty Bank for this account. Monthly statements are only provided electronically. An additional requirement while opening the account is to simultaneously enroll in the Liberty Bank Online Banking service. A fee of $50 will be charged if you close the account within 90 days of account opening. Limit of one Libby™ eChecking Account per customer. Liberty Bank for Savings reserves the right to discontinue this product or offer at any time.
Message and Data Rates May Apply. For help, text "HELP" to 48179. To cancel eAlerts text messages, text "STOP" to 25215 at any time. Message frequency depends on account settings. For assistance, please contact customer service at 877.305.8080. “Illinois Centennial Memorial Column” by Sam Park and “Park Ridge Pickwick” by Kelly Martin are both used under CC BY-SA 3.0 / sky replaced with white background.
** Additional benefits offered through this account free of charge are accidental death and dismemberment insurance, fraud resolution services and travel assistance services. Benefits are provided by third parties not affiliated with Liberty Bank for Savings, including The Sisk Association, Ace American Insurance Company and Identity Theft 911®, which are solely responsible for such benefits. Restrictions and limitations apply. Ask your Liberty Bank representative for details. These products and services are not bank products or services nor are they FDIC insured or insured by any federal government agency. They are not a deposit or obligation of or guaranteed by Liberty Bank for Savings and may lose value.