With customizable safeguards, no monthly fees, and full mobile banking capabilities, Libby® eChecking Basics is the ideal account for teens and young adults.
- Just $25 deposit to open
- No minimum balance to maintain
- Online & Mobile Banking (including instant balances, touch ID, mobile deposit and Popmoney®)
- Debit card with access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
- Set daily limits on ATM withdrawals & debit card purchases
- Set text or email purchase or withdrawal alerts
- Track activity via Online or Mobile Banking
- Transfer money between accounts
- All prospective account holders should stop by the nearest branch location and be sure to bring their Social Security Number and Driver’s License or State ID with a verifiable residential address.
- Accountholders 18 years or older should also bring a secondary form of ID.
- 16-17 year olds require parent or guardian as joint accountholder.
*The Libby® eChecking Basics Account is a non-interest bearing checking account for individuals under the age of 25 that is to be established for personal, family or household purposes. The account may be opened by 16 or 17 year olds if the ownership is held in joint tenancy with a parent or legal guardian. When accountholder turns 25, the Libby® eChecking Basics account will automatically convert to a core checking account product. Minimum balance to open $25. A Liberty Bank Libby® Visa® Debit Card is issued on the account. Monthly statements are only provided electronically. Paper statements are available for a $5 monthly fee. Message and Data Rates May Apply. A fee of $50 will be charged if you close the account within 90 days of account opening. Liberty Bank for Savings reserves the right to discontinue this product or offer at any time.