LPL Financial Investment Services and Approach
Our advisors have the skill, experience, and knowledge to develop the right investment strategy for a broad range of clients. Whether you’re a young family, a two-career couple, or if you’re at the prime of life pondering retirement, we can help.
Instead of promoting a particular suite of products, each investment strategy is tailored to address your individual financial goals both today and well into the future.
That way, you have a plan that’s always in sync with your life.
We can help ease your worries today with services that include:
- Goal setting and managing spending
- Investment and retirement planning
- Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Long-term care insurance
- College planning, including 529 plans
The proven, step-by-step approach we rely on is designed to uncover your needs and goals and keep you informed along the way.
We follow three key steps:
- Understand. We talk with you one-on-one to determine your needs and concerns and establish your short- and long-term goals.
- Evaluate. We gather relevant paperwork and data, then recommend investment strategies that dovetail with your goals.
- Adjust and review. Once we design a strategy and place it into action, we monitor the portfolio to be certain that it’s performing to your expectations and needs.
Contact us today.
Invest in your future. Connect with an advisor today.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Liberty Bank deposits and are not FDIC insured.
These products are not obligations of Liberty Bank and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Liberty Bank or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible. Liberty Bank is not a registered broker/dealer and is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Illinois