LPL Financial Investment Services and Approach
Our advisors have the skill, experience, and knowledge to develop a customized investment strategy for a broad range of clients. Whether you’re a young family, a two-career couple, or if you’re at the prime of life pondering retirement, we can help.
Instead of promoting a particular suite of products, each investment strategy is tailored to address your individual financial goals both today and well into the future.
That way, you have a plan that’s always in sync with your life.
We can help ease your worries today with services that include:
- Goal setting and managing spending
- Investment and retirement planning
- Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Long-term care insurance
- College planning, including 529 plans
The proven, step-by-step approach we rely on is designed to uncover your needs and goals and keep you informed along the way.
We follow three key steps:
- Understand. We talk with you one-on-one to determine your needs and concerns and establish your short- and long-term goals.
- Evaluate. We gather relevant paperwork and data, then recommend investment strategies that dovetail with your goals.
- Adjust and review. Once we design a strategy and place it into action, we monitor the portfolio to ensure it still aligns with your goals.
Contact us today.
Invest in your future. Connect with an advisor today.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Liberty Bank for Savings is not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using LPL Financial, and may also be employees of Liberty Bank for Savings. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of Liberty Bank for Savings. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Illinois